viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

New old project

I've just reread a short story I was writing a couple of years ago and… Wait. No. A couple of years ago I started to rewrite a short story I started writing when I was in college, about twenty years ago. I never made it past the first chapter, and so I forgot all about the blog where I was doing it.

But today I saw that blog again, read what I've written so far, and was impressed by it. Yah, I know, not very modest of me, but the truth is that sometimes I write texts that surprise me and make me wonder, "how did I ever manage to write this?"

Well, this seems to be heading in the right direction. The story is pretty crappy, but I find the narrative tone very alluring and natural, and that's pretty hard to achieve. So I want to share the link with you guys in case you want to see its progress. Once I finish writing the whole story I'll publish the link permanently on the header bar.

The story is called "Demise" (click to go to the blog), and it's a tale of what happens when someone meets… You know what? I'll let you read it, instead. I promise I will try to make it worth your while. Depending on how much I like it, I may want to translate it into Spanish later on.

D

No hay comentarios.:

Entradas populares